Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

Can safari browser be customized to give me close to what I want?

Like, for example, say I want to know what the cargo floor space is in a particular hatchback car. If I search for "cargo floorspace (model of car)", of course the results page will stack out with ads for the car along with other useless things. When what I want, is somebody that measured there's already and posted it somewhere. It seems like internet used to be this way.

• keerok

Sadly, the internet has become more useless.

It all depends on your search words however, with search engines highly commercialized, you'll never be able to dig deep enough to finally find what you're actually looking for unless you hit the exact combination of tag words set by the webpage creator of the info you're looking for.

Search, as an example, 2013 Honda Accord Specs and you will get better results. 

Your wording could be better. Maybe try something like “what is the size of the cargo floor space for (car model)” 

Finding info about specific products can always be difficult as simply mentioning the product gives you places to buy it which doesn’t always give you the info you want 

• Or like this : "reviewing the cargo space of MY (car model)". This helps trim out the non-owner links, & finds more home-spun webpages or video links. Also try adding words like "review" or "test drive" or "rundown" &
      "maximizing".