What is your favourite movie that's from the year 2012?

Mine favorite one is The Avengers

HM: The Dark Knight Rises, Wreck-It Ralph, Skyfall, Django Unchained, Zero Dark Thirty, Skyfall, 21 Jump Street, Men in Black 3, Dredd, Argo, Magic Mike, The Amazing Spider-Man, Rise of the Guardians, The Hunger Games, Lincoln, Brave, Looper, Prometheus, Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Pitch Perfect, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Grey, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, Frankenweenie, Les Misérables, Life of Pi, The Master, Flight, Hotel Transylvania, Ted, Chronicle, The Expendables 2, American Reunion, Red Tails, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Silver Linings Playbook, The Possession, The Man with the Iron Fist, Premium Rush, Taken 2, Contraband, The Three Stooges, Ice Age: Continental Drift, Think Like a Man, John Carter, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Snow White & the Huntsman, Jack Reacher, Paranormal Activity 4 Safe House, The Bourne Legacy, Project X, Sparkle, and Joyful Noise

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

The Avengers for me as well!

HM: Ice Age: Continental Drift, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Hunger Games, Lincoln, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, The Lucky One, The Impossible, Les Misérables, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax, Pitch Perfect, Mirror Mirror, What to Expect When You're Expecting, Rock of Ages, To Rome with Love, and Big Miracle.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Skyfall was my favorite.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Django Unchained, The Dark Knight Rises, Argo, Skyfall, The Expendables 2, Wreck it Ralph, LIncoln

• 2 months ago

1. Django Unchained

2. The Dark Knight Rises

3. The Avengers

4. Skyfall

5. Wreck-it-Ralph

Honorable Mentions: Argo, The Master, End of Watch

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The Hunger Games.  

Prometheus was good, though not up there with the 1st two Alien movies.  Or Hunger Games.

• 2 months ago

I don't have a favorite but I liked Argo, Skyfall, and Ted.

• polly
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Dredd.I really liked Karl Urban's no-nonsense,hard hitting & wise portrayal of Judge Dredd.

Honorable mentions.

I really liked Jack Reacher & often watch it regularly still.

Life of Pi wasn't bad either

• 2 months ago

Wreck it Ralph, was nothing short of BRILLIANT. 

As an old school video arcade  player......I thought it was hilarious. 

• polly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I haven't seen Wreck it Ralph,I'll put it on my list of movies to watch.

• IOM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Prometheus.

Attachment image
    • polly
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Really want to understand & like the prometheus movie, I even own a copy on DVD but some much of the storyline comes across as so obscure & confusing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.