Why can no one love me for my heart?

I feel like I'm alone in the world. I feel like no one can love me for the goodness that I have or the heart that I have that I can love with. It's like people cant put their faith in me and just realize that I care about them. I just wanna die right now because of it. I realize no one can love me and no one does. I'm truly feeling alone in the world. Is it me? Did I do something wrong? I know I get mad at people when I'm in emotional pain when rejected but that's obviously because I'm hurting because everyone proves to me they cannot love me. What'd I do wrong?

• Ana

Ok so would you be willing to “love” someone you find ugly, fat and overall physically unattractive, just for the “goodness of their heart”?

No? You wouldn’t date somebody you find uglier than yourself, just because they have a good heart?

Ok, so why should it be different for you?

• ?

Reading some of your other questions, you come across as being very up and down - and a little insecure and needy. Typical of someone still learning about their adult self, and very probably what I call a water type (25% of the population are!). This is by no means a criticism, but your main lesson in life is controlling the emotions - finding peace within yourself. Are you a bit like a rudderless boat being tossed about on the sea of life? Take control! It may not be easy, but focus on balancing those emotions with your intellect, down-to-earth common sense and practicality - and your heart. Heart is not the same as emotions. It is you deeper inner self - the steady fire and warmth of your soul, if you like. Your day will come! Girls often go for guys who have a special interest or skill, such as playing a musical instrument, as it shows discipline and a focus on something that isn't the girl. (Younger) girls might SAY they want all the attention, but actually dropping everything else for them can cost a guy their respect. Good Luck!

• ?

Sometimes when you want something so bad you actually push it away from you,