Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you hate muslims?

I have so much muslim friends and I don't understand the reasoning behind this.

Update:

Yes, brainwashing of course is terrible but I assume all religions have people like that

Update 2:

By the way, I wrote this also because a person in London just recently stabbed a man in a mosque around 70 years old. "Muslims" aren't the only murderers. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Nope. Just never work for one. Many of them are rotten to underlings.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, of course not. Muslims are the best people in the world. Dont believe propaganda without actually studying and understanding Islam and what it actually means to be a Muslim.  

• No!

Why should I hate human people? God has taught us to love Him, and after the next one, it is clear that I hate the evil that people do to other people!

Muhammad's Muslims are out of Christian doctrine, that's why they use to do evil, in the same Nation there are Muslim Christians, who have nothing to do with Muhammad's laws.

• Misty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't hate anyone, hate is caused by religion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't hate Muslims. However, I do believe Muslims can go from moderate to fanatically murderous in a very short time when triggered. Jihad is latent in all of them, and can be activated by being a high percentage of the overall population, or by some perceived insult of The Prophet, dressing and peas be upon him.

• 1 month ago

"Many" Muslim friends, not "much". No, I don't hate any race, ethnicity, or creed.

• No, for they love me and I love them whatever they are.

• 1 month ago

No I don’t..........

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not need to hate those who chose any of the gods. They need to understand that not all require that which they do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

of course not! I just hate their brainwashing...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.