Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Is this woman overweight or curvy? ?

Attachment image

45 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

She's on the border, closer to overweight.  See the little indent between her hip and thigh?  She's got excess fat.

• ...Show all comments
    • Geneva1 month agoReport

Oh my God you can’t be serious. Smh. Y’all people are just crazy. Everyone has fatty tissue, I mean you have to have a certain amount per your body structure to be HEALTHY! That dip could be caused by an undergarment, or here’s a crazy thought, by her body structure!!!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She looks like she may be pregnant to me, can you see the pooch she has? GREAT SMILE though.

• 1 month ago

It’s so horrible what people who think she’s overweight are doing to our society and our young women. This woman is not overweight or fat, she’s freaking perfect! Like literally, that’s the perfect body type! Of course she could be smaller, but everyone’s HEALTHY body size is different. Shane on you folks who are seriously fat shaming her. That is literally insane! It’s like calling a zebra a giraffe!! Just NOT accurate in the slightest! Don’t warp our youth into thinking THIS body type is not ok. Women of all ages have a hard enough time as it is with their hormones and birth control screwing with their weight and everything else than to have to honestly be told that this woman’s body is too big! God y’all seriously need a reality check. 

• 1 month ago

She’s just curvy look at that tiny waist!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

She looks good to me.

• 1 month ago

quite cute 

does have bit of rollypolly around the hips

• 1 month ago

I think she is a very beautiful young lady!

• 1 month ago

overweight yes, fat hips, fat thighs commonly called thunder thighs..  also tummy is getting to much FAT on it.

SHE needs to go to a gym and start working on getting rid of some of the fat on her asss and hips and thighs and tummy...

• 1 month ago

inbetween.  Needs to be careful as she is borderline.

• 1 month ago

little overweight on the border 

• Teresa
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Curvy and Hot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.