Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Best face framing hair color that would look good with darkest brown/black hair.?

I'm growing out my bangs and want to dye it a different color. My hair is darkest brown. Looks black if the light isn't shining on it. I have a light tan with dark brown eyes.

I'll show you a pic in case you don't know what I am talking about. The picture is a pic of a random model to get an idea.

Not any of the unnatural colors.. like blue or green. I was thinking either red, blonde, light brown, etc.

• Favourite answer

The color you should go for usually depends on your skin tone. For example if you have a cold skin tone, colors like blues, purples, greens, berry / wine shades of red would work on you. Personally I like red with dark hair.

If you want a look like that, you're going to have to bleach your hair a few times to get it as light as it is in the pic.