nj asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

Can someone please tell me how I can get all this gunk out of this chamber? ?

My sister was cleaning out the garage and found her ex’s old bong that’s probably been sitting there for months but it was completely filthy and filled with residue and did my best to bring it back to life but there’s still gunk stuck in the chamber and I used salt, alcohol, and warm water to clean the rest of the bong but it wasn’t taking off the gunk so I got the 420 liquid which only got some off but not all. I just need to know if there’s any solution to break these thick pieces of gunk apart 

• Snezzy

Why am I inspired to answer, "Send it to the ex with a note: [Here, this cruddy mess must be yours.]?" Oops, I'm rather too late.

• nj1 month agoReport

Honestly I wanted to send a picture of his fixed disaster but he doesn’t know it’s mine now :)))) 

Rubbing alcohol.   Let it soak over night.  Then rinse, then do it again and again until it is clean.  If you are in a hurry, you can just boil it in water, but you risk breaking it.