Should I assume I'm a friendly person and that I can make friends easily?

I connect with a lot of people despite how I feel about myself. I've made a few friends at work, people I talk to all the time and connect with. People who call me a friend. And just today someone at school just starts talking to me a little throughout class out of the blue. We never communicated before much. I'm not sure why people seem to have no issue talking to me, and I know I'm outgoing so that's why I talk to them and joke around with them and what not.

Yes, u can safely assume you are approachable, friendly, attractive, and people enjoy your company. If u werent, half the things u mentioned wouldn't occur. Most people make friend and although against most company policies, romantic relationships, in the work environment. This usually occurs because we spend so much time there its natural to gravitate toward people we share common experiences with.

i would assume that