Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

Is cancer and obesity the best punishment for meat eaters?

Countries where people eat less meat tend to have less cancer. Countries where people eat more eat tend to have more cancer. Europeans and Americans have more cancer as they eat too much meat and also they are obese. Asians and South Asians have less cancer and obesity rates because they eat very little meat.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

It might be, but I don't think that meat eaters would care about that.  If you are trying to convince people that they shouldn't eat meat, the best way to do that is to try not to be annoying about it, that will never win people over.  For example, most meat eaters would find this question annoying.  It will not change their minds.  Have a nice day. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Logan
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

A report published in The Lancet Oncology says that processed meats, like hot dogs, ham and sausage, cause colon cancer. 

The evidence so far suggests that it’s probably the processing that increases cancer risk, says Alok Khorana, MD, Director of the Gastrointestinal Cancer Program at Cleveland Clinic.

• 3 months ago

Your claim is without merit. There are more factors involve in the cause of cancer than you think. In the food and drink section, I've watched in the past, one vegan take down people like you, for making foolish unsubstantiated claims. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I believe you should be locked in a dark room where all meat eaters grab and claw at you and eat your flesh and pick you apart, slowly eating you alive as your punishment for all your bull5h!t ;)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Yet the 3 most vegetarian countries in the world have a lower than average life expectancy.

See what I did? Provided data that showed correlation without causality. That is what you did in your question.

• 3 months ago

Meat does not equal having cancer. It does not equal obesity either. Both of these things are not determined by meat, but are instead determined by other factors.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Your data is not what you think it is and is showing not what you think it is showing.

Vegan food is largely delicious and inclusive of what the body needs...except for enough proteins (essential amino acids).

I wipe the floor with hypocrite vegans with actual science and laugh at your attempt to validate what, for you, is a moral decision that is compromising your health and life.

Happy cancer-free early, slow and very painful death! I may develop cancer, but better that than dying of malnutrition.

Read more, learn more and care more about your body.

• 3 months ago

No it’s not. Jdndndndnd

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.