Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 3 months ago

Why don't men who are successful with women help unsuccessful men to pick up?

Most men who get chics are so selfish that they never reveal their secrets to other men who have no clue. All they do is insulting them saying you a re a loser. They are all arrogant thinking they are special because they consistently pick up new chics. I know it's all about tricks and some of just don't know that yet. You lucky bastards learned tricks from someone else.

If you don't play the lottery than you will never win the lottery.  Lesson is that many guys don't put put themselves out there enough.  Be yourself.  If being a jerk is being yourself, then go for it.  Plenty of women get with jerks all the time!  So remember, you don't even have to be a good guy.  Women like bad guys too.  Just put yourself out there.

• ron h

What are you using today?  It's not alcohol and it's not marijuana.  What???

To answer your question: A lot of lady killers do try to help their bros.. Bottom line though is that some got it & some don't.

My husband spent a good amount of time trying to help an acquaintance pick up chicks. Dude would rant about women to his female friends and on dates with, you know, women and just couldn't fathom how nobody wanted to be in a relationship with him. Sometimes you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink because it's mentally ill and completely lacks awareness.

We have a friend who had terrible luck with the ladies so we set him up with a few chicks, explained to them that he's super nice but inexperienced and shy, and that my dude really needs feedback. He got some hard to swallow pills but had the self awareness to learn from them and he's in a long term relationship now.

Successful people do try to help unsuccessful people, but it's a crapshoot whether or not they'll heed your advice or just shove their head up their asses and disregard your help.

• rebecca3 months agoReport

I posted a comment on here and refered to my mate who is exactly like this, spends a lot of time saying how horrible women are but forgets I am one and only aims for people out of his league. I think its a defence mechanism with some people

• Hockey

Just quit your whining already.

• Phil M

"It's all about the attitude, Rat."

• Snoopy

Idk. I guess we want to believe that human love is different by animal love but we are all exactly the same.

I still think humans have more empathy potential. Maybe just very few are empathetic now but still there are people with that kind of empathy... 

Picking up new chics isn't someone successful. A married man who loves his wife with a stable job and with or without children is successful. 

• Bill

Some of them do. It's just that there is a lot of you guys out there and most of you don't want help. 

There few things men count as successful among men and women are one of them, the number, looks, coveted, etc.

• Liz

If you aren't lucky perhaps it's because of your attitude, your personality and the way you think about women. There's no special formula.