Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Eliminating body odor ?

I shower daily change my socks, shirts, underwear and use deodorant.  I am told I still smell.  I know where most of the smell is coming from it is my groin area.  I have used body powder, cornstarch , medicated powder.  I even shave my armpits .  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

You don't smell. The people that tell you that you smell are bullies.

Put some cologne down there, that should make you smell quite right.

well if you use women’s deodorant try men’s because they actually work. (maybe they won’t work for u idk) you could see a doctor and they could give u something maybe also there could be products for theeee thing u said where the smell is coming from

• Kaz

Sounds like you've tried everything.  I'd suggest you speak to your doctor and ask what could be causing the odor - perhaps they will have a solution for you.  Good luck.

Have you taken a look at your diet? It could be that something you are eating is responsible.