What do big boobs do better than normal/smaller ones?

Japanese highschool girls are going to get cosmetic surguries for big boobs and butt. Young girls feel like they need to mutilate their body "to feel good about themselves" and not because society glorifies girls with big boobs. Yeah right.

a lot of people especially girls and young girls feel the need to change their body they’re just unhappy with it even if no one else cares so they get surgery for it

most of the time ppl with small boobs wanna get bigger ones and ppl with big ones want smaller ones it’s just because they don’t like how they look

I would never get surgery for that reason but they have a different mind than me

Also I’d prefer smaller ones because they hurt less than big ones and are less obvious sometimes 7 don’t want people looking at them and I guess they like big ones because they’re more attractive...?

• Moo
      3 weeks agoReport

you are so gross wtf lol I’m like casually going through your answers but I don’t care because you’re being so perverted Rn and it’s creepy and no one likes it just stop 

My friends with small breasts have never lacked boyfriends or husbands.

• .

Large breasts and hips are a sign of fertility.  Women with them are supposedly better at making babies and breastfeeding.

• patty

large breasts and hips don't guarantee more children