Should I find new Friends?

two months ago, I tagged ten people from my High School Circle in an inappropriate post because I thought it was funny but 5 got mad and I deleted it. The psot was a private part shaped workout stuff. I thought it was really funny but they were offended I tagged them. Anyway I said Sorry in the groupchat and told them I won't do it again. However up to now, they have been ignorin every message or conversation i try to start in the groupchat. Even Plans. I asked on person who I'm really close to and he said maybe it;s because I tagged them in that inappropriate post two months ago. IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS AND THEY ARE STILL MAD AT ME. I ALREADY GAVE A SORRY. In short, my friends are mad at me Still for tagging them in an inappropriate post two months before.

• Edna

What did you expect they would do?  You tagged 10 people in an inappropriate post because you thought it was funny!  The content of your inappropriate post held them up ridicule from all other members in the group. 

Of course they got mad and are ignoring you. They're STILL mad and they are going to STAY mad. They don't want to have anything more to do with you. 

You had better hope you can find some new friends in the group chat, because you can kiss these former friends good-bye.

You may have to. But let this be a lesson that social media can be a very destructive force when used inappropriately.

give it time, and start looking for more friends

i dont think you are as close to them as you may have thought you were

so find new friends, ones that have the same sense of humor that you have.

That must have been really bad. I think it's time to give up and move on. Find some new friends and this time, think before you post inappropriate things. Good luck.