Did you prefer Nintendo 64 or PSone?

Currently I have a PSone but I grew up with the N64. Nowadays I'll tell you PSone was factually better however I do like the N64 and it's games a lot. I do plan on purchasing a new one so I can play those games i miss playing. Which did you prefer and why?

• ?

i grew up with the n64 and not the ps1, so i'm naturally biased towards the 64. but even now, there's really not much on ps1 i would be interested in. there's spyro, crash, metal gear solid, and castlevania, but i really can't think of much else. nintendo put out a lot more games that were appealing to me, all the mario games and spin offs, kirby, yoshi, 4 or 5 pokemon games, zelda, donkey kong, banjo, etc

i do have to say though, spyro on the ps1 is gorgeous and i love how ethereal the landscapes look. i don't think it could have been pulled off on ps1

• Olive

I prefer the Nintendo 64 system. Had one for years and enjoyed the games they made

N64 unless you care about dumb weeb games