Why do I have such terrible luck with women?

Here's my issue, many of them decide to abandon me when I try to get to know them without actually getting to know me entirely. I messaged someone who said on there Facebook dating profile to talk to them on their facebook and they just blocked me. One girl said someone told her I was crazy so she "dipped" even tho the reason she gave for why she dipped was so she could date her best friend. I see relatives, even ones with no college degree getting married and I'm jealous. Because I still havent met a woman I connect with like that. I know I'm not the best person in the world but i do have a heart of gold. I'd risk my life to protect those i care about. Am I cursed or something?

You play world of warcraft...that says a lot about you

• ?

This usually doesn't come down to "luck" but rather the vibe you give off to people. Being overly eager, too prying or just "weird" can turn people off. You may want to check in with a therapist to see if you're telegraphing things about yourself you might need to learn to keep inside and not share.

Perhaps you may find love and comfort in a warm arm of a male . The answers you have been searching for all these times is hug from a masculine man, his warmth heart, his beautiful eyes and smile plus the sex is super hot between two males!