Do you think the Corona Virus will cause the elections to be cancelled?

Many events have been cancelled worldwide due to the virus.

• Murzy

Maybe delayed and rescheduled.

• don

That would be justice for the corrupt democrats who are blowingl out of proportion,wouldn't it ?

They already are. Democrats have started postponing the primary elections. They know darn well that if they don't, Bernie would win in these primaries because less old people would come out to vote for Biden during this coronavirus hysteria. Another case of rigging the primaries against Bernie !!

• Desire

Nope. You can always vote by mail.

• Clive

Don't be silly. The elections MUST take place at the stated time according to law.

• Jeff S

Good point. That's why I'll contact my city clerk's office for an absentee ballot. Luckily my state has that option.

If you don't want to go out, you can vote by absentee ballot. Personally, I would be willing to risk infection if it meant getting the virus out of the White House in the next election.

nah it wont be a big deal by summer