Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 3 months ago

Any rough estimates on when we should have a access to toilet paper again and cleaning supplies? My family and I didn’t bulk buy lol ?

Update:

Guys I have no clue why this is in pets section I didn’t even have the option to pick a group 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Ask your stores' manages or try going online to the home offices of said store.  In many cases you can get online & pre-order/buy.  When it comes in to places like Walmart or Amazon, once you've gotten in the "que" you will be served.  If you buy from amazon (or enough $ from Walmart in an order) they will deliver.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍not at all

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Most stores get restocked daily, it is the media that causes the panic buying that results in empty shelves.

• 3 months ago

Funny, Two days ago, I was in a store that was LOADED with it, also hand sanitizer and disinfectant. Of course, if you don't live near Buffalo Junction, VA . . . .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

In Britain, the shops should be restocked by Tuesday, but, if idiots keep bulk buying, there aren't enough trucks to deliver bulky products like this daily...

• patty
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

tear bark off trees works well

• TB12
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Don't worry about it, if you can't get toilet paper they still have plenty of adult diapers.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Who knows. I think the situation could go on for some time and I've concluded I'm going to have to be at the supermarket at opening time from now on if I want what everyone else wants. I think a lot of people now order online and have it home delivered. That's probably how it disappears so fast. People are limited to how much they can buy at one time, like where I am, they're o ly permitted to buy 1 packet of TP, down from 4 packets. 

• geezer
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Ignoring the fact that you've asked this in PETS > DOGS for a moment ...

I have no idea why people are buying any ANTI-BACTERIAL cleaning stuff

Coronavirus is a VIRUS !!

• 3 months ago

This is the Pets - Dogs section.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.