Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

Will I regret getting a tattoo?

I don’t plan to get a tattoo anytime soon, but lately I’ve been thinking about it.

If I ever do get one I plan on getting maybe a small meaningful word with some design to it. Nothing big. However the thought that I’m going to regret it keeps crossing my mind. Not sure what to think anymore and it’s starting to get to me. The only other body mods I have are 25 piercings, mainly on my ears. So the whole tattoo idea is new to me.

Should I keep thinking about it or is it a bad idea and I should forget about it? I’m 17 and a girl, if that matters.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Get a temporary one.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends where and why. Be certain of your choice and choose a discreet place that you can keep hidden from gossips and judgemental people. 

• Boy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

yes you will..............

• 2 months ago

Your age and gender are irrelevant really.

Tattoos are for life - so be clear what you want, and that it'll be meaningful to you. And consider where to get tattoos - ie don't get something that will impact your life options

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I recommend that tatts be limited to those areas one can easily cover with clothing. Chest, back, hips are good. Face and hands are the worst. 

I fly my tatts proudly at the beach, but at work nobody even knows they exist. 

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Whatever word you choose now would be a dumb idea when your older. Wait until you turn 25 to make a permanent decision like a tattoo.

• 2 months ago

use washable markers and make one on yourself and see how you like it for now. Many people with respectable jobs now regret their tats and have even gotten them removed

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.