Lucy asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 3 months ago

Teenage girls are you schools closed?

Mine are. They closed last Firday and will be closed for at least 3 weeks. I am just satying at home and so is my family. What I really enjoy about not going to school is that I have been barefoot since last Friday. It has been so nice being barefoot and not having to put any shoes or socks on.

• edward

Not sure about teens but my class is empty. I mean i work in a hospital, i thought that everyone would feel safer coming to the hospital but i suppose they don’t want to get sick

Lmao nice try.   

Foot fetish Troll trolls again. 

Hey you, little girl, you didn't read the Community Guidelines did you?  If you had read them, you would know that YA is NOT a social site... here is the clue: this forum is Yahoo Answers and is dedicated to gaining and giving knowledge.

If you want to chit chat, Yahoo has sites for that. Your question has been reported.

Be careful. I cut my foot on the first day and have to wear socks, but can't wear shoes.