Who is my baby's father?

To make a long story short Guy A, I had sex with him on a late night which was October 29th 2019 then October 30th cause we woke up in the middle of the night and did it again. He came in me. I have a baby with Guy B already, but we had sex Nov 2nd, he came in me too. I found out I was pregnant Nov 17 a day after I missed my period. Guy B says he think it's his I do as well but I'm not sure. Nov 20th I had a ultrasound at the abortion clinic(cause I was going to abort her) I was 5wks, 3 days. I decided to keep her and I found out I'm having a baby girl. My due date is July 25th. I'm not sure if the first ultrasound was correct because I was so early she was just a clump of cells with no heart beat! Right now I am 22 weeks and 2 days. Is Guy B the father or Guy A? Please no negative answers and thanks in advance!

My LMP was October 19th 2019

dna test that way there will be no confusion

The only real option is to let both know that a baby is on the way and then have a parental test when you can.

Best to get a dna test to know for sure

It's too close together to tell.

You can get a DNA test now, but it's expensive.

Talk to Guy B and figure out what you both want to do if it's not his. Is adoption a possibility? Will he stay with you if it's not his?

Sex with guy B Nov 2nd and 15 days later you got a positive pregnancy test result and 3 days later got an ultrasound that claims you ae 5w 3 days - do your maths, impossible to be guy B

• nalla

Slapper c u m s to mind

Did you have any sex ed at school at all?  Sperm lives for several days inside.  You're just going to have to do a paternity test.  No amount of wishful thinking or old wives tales are going to sort out the answer for you.

• Telly2 months agoReport

Stfu

• MissA

Either or. You’d need to get a paternity test.

The dates are TOO CLOSE.

The dates from scans do NOT narrow down the time frame enough.

The dates of your usual period or usual ovulation do NOT narrow it down enough.

When you have sex with two different men that close together in the same cycle, then it could be either one and ONLY a DNA test is going to determine the right answer.

You need a DNA test.  There is NO OTHER WAY.

• Jill

It is impossible for anyone to know that. It really could be either of them so you will have to get a DNA test done if you want to know for sure.