Jaseera asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 3 months ago

Is bikini dress is required for learn swimming?

Recently I joined for swimming class. After joing only I realized that is mixed pool and instructor is a male. Also majority people are men and few girls. I bought long dress for swimming. After few days I have no improvement and instructor told me to wear bikini this will help to learn easily. Now I'm using my bikini but people started to watching me. Is it true or instructor want me to see in bikini. I have never dress like this in public.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Do a search for one-piece bathing suit. You will feel more comfortable than with a bikini and you will be able to swim better without the weight of the long dress. You can purchase a one piece swim suit that comes with a little skirt attached for modesty, or a one piece swimsuit with shorts.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • emily5
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Choice is yours, but you could wear Speedo if you are not comfortable with wearing bikini. Have a good day and take care. Good Luck and Take Care.

See you soon.

I was trying to help you.

Source(s): What I know.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

at least since ur a girl even though you have more skin showing in a bikini it's not like a guy having to wear a speedo. your stuff down there is smaller so people cant see the shape of your thing bulging out, fitting my weiner in little briefs so no one sees it is difficult

• 3 months ago

You could just use a one-piece swimsuit. That's what most competitive swimmers wear. As it pertains to the act of swimming, the bikini isn't the absolute best choice. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Just as long as you don't catch him checking you out too long I wouldn't worry about it

• 3 months ago

maybe he thought it would be easier for you to learn to swim

• Jaseera3 months agoReport

Yes. 

• 3 months ago

I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable and exposed, but your instructor is correct. Limited material in the bikini means less drag through the water and therefore a faster pace.

• ...Show all comments
    • Steve H
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Yes I'm sure it would. The bikini is designed to be quite revealing. However you will get used to this unusual sensation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.