When i was a child did i look autistic?

This photo is of a child who looks like he's either about to faint or fall asleep, I am not sure which. And there is no "look" for people on the Autism Spectrum. They look the same as everyone else.

No but autistic children do not exhibit any physical characteristics that are any different from non-autistic children.

• Darius2 months agoReport

Yes they do

• Juan

In S.A.D.A.I.C was the surprise after the accident with the bus there were no roghts signed they said it was all signed and payied the bill but Jose Rios and Juan Mutant had an agreement is not trustfull S.A.D.A.I.C. because happened the absolute phantastic car crash with the bus

No you don't look artistic to me you look like the victim of lead poisoning! you probably had some kind of ceramic dishes that were made poorly that contained lead. It leaves children that have ingested food or drink from this contaminated ceramic with a far-off stare in their eyes.

No you didn't and people on the autistic spectrum don't have a specific look like downs syndrome children - my grandson was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome which put him on the autistic spectrum when he was in high school but he went on to graduate with a medical degree.