Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Are you surprised how well Trump is managing the coronavirus pandemic?

42 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

God Bless President Trump.

If the Libtards had their way half of China would have emigrated to the US.

• 2 months ago

He really hasn't done anything. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers are the ones doing all of the work. They're the ones coming up with the ideas, the planning, and the implementation of their plans in the next three weeks. But Trump himself hasn't done anything other than order Pence to talk to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jim
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Considering his lack of education, training,  experience and generally low capacity for learning....he has at least been doing a better job lately.  So I would say he is probably doing a pretty good job but his response was a little too little and too late to stop the plague from spreading.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You mean like on a scale of 1-10 he's coming in at maybe at 3? Yeah, that is surprising, given his usual track record with everything else.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Well that is why he has the vice president, administration, congress and other lawmakers...  and also people like us... thinking up a plan...   It is good that we are working together to save ourselves.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm surprised that people expect nothing from their states, or the CDC, and imagine that only the president can help. Governors are responsible for their state health departments. Every state hires epidemiologists. Why isn't governor Cuomo taking any responsibility? The CDC was formed after World War II to address things like epidemics and their staff travels around the world doing that. Now suddenly everyone thinks that its all Trump's responsibility. 

• Green Brick
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Well Trump is in charge of everything and fires anyone who disagrees with him.  He can only cope with 'yes' men, because he's so weak he can't cope with anyone that disagrees with him.  He's a wimp and rubbish at protecting his voters, let alone the people who despise him.

• 2 months ago

Surprised,,,,what mentally ill individual asked that inane question. I have a MS degree in nursing (special in hospice care). I also happen to fall in to that “disposable” category and let me tell you that if you believe in any of the CRAP that comes out of that moron’s mouth, you need to check into the nearest mental health clinic!!!!!

• 2 months ago

I'm surprised the idiot is still alive, frankly. But if he does what he says he's going to do, lifting restrictions, that may  not be a problem soon.

• Kevin
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

nope, because we all knew that he would be brilliant and lead through this perfectly!!!

he has single handedly slowed down the virus already, and the economy is expected to be re-open again in just a few short weeks!!!

#KAG

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes he is only screwing up five times a day, usually its ten

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.