Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

Do you think the corona virus will be clear by summer (May) and we will be done with quarantine?

Update:

When I say summer I mean summer break from university... focus on the question and stop picking at little details. 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • cool
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

no way, the stimulus packages show that the government are prepared to keep this going for at least a year, probably two years

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

We are very similar to how it has unfolded in Italy.  They say we are 10 to 14 days behind the outbreak there.  Keep watching Italy, not China.  Who just re-opened a large section of the Great Wall for tourism.  Not because it's gone.

• 2 months ago

No, I don't think it will be done but it may start to diminish by then if everyone just stays home as much as possible. So hard to do.

• ...Show all comments
    • Scotland262 months agoReport

Sum dude, obviously I understand that, but how exactly do you know that it wouldn't start to clear over time if we stay at home? China and South Korea have already proven this. Are you a scientist? Thought not..

• 2 months ago

No. The fact that it's spreading in California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, and Florida shows you that high temperature will not kill it. It's here to stay, and it's not going away anytime soon 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The government is preparing for a 2nd round/cycle coming this Fall (Sept)

• 2 months ago

I reckon it'll be low by Christmas time.

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Not at all. The virus is still in high swing, no where near being contained.

• SumDude
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

{Contained is different than "no longer is a threat."} Thumbs up, btw.

• 2 months ago

Current UK death toll 437. Yesterday it was 335. Up 102 in a day. It's not going away soon at that rate.

• 2 months ago

No. People are too d*mned stupid. It will take longer, probably into the Fall.

• 2 months ago

No, not probably due to aummer.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.