Anonymous

Why do women desire white men more than any other men?

I'm Indian man and all the girls around me tell me they won't date anyone unless the man is white. It's not just black and brown Indian women but also Asian women I've met online and off-line. I mean I get it that white men are successful and handsome with their deep blue eyes or green eyes and their light features but there's obviously not enough of them to go around for every women. So why do the women I've met remain stubborn by holding out for a white man when they're not going to get one? Why not settle for other men? There's lots more black and brown and Asian men. We may not be as handsome but we got good personalities and would take care of just much as a white man would.

• Sarah

I’m Pakistani American and totally agree. They’re very sexy and respectful towards women 

• Big Mama

NO... you can't be serious! White men can be extremely sexist, too.

I’m Indian woman and I only like Indian men. I’ve actually rejected white men. 

Not true White men are big nerds compared to Black men or even a lot of Indian men. They are not masculine and I don’t envy them at all. Skinny little guys tall with a pssy type of voice. Boyfriend material lol look at every sport in USA dominated by blacks when they are not even ten percent of population. For a woman white or East Asian is good for a man in my humble opinion not so much.

You all have been begging for this for decades on here and your wishes still havent come true. Gotta keep dreaming

It really depends on the woman. Most women put money and confidence before race. So work on yourself and bringing more to the table... then the ladies will come regardless of your background..

I can see the appeal in white guys since they usually have the most money and most are absolute sweethearts! On the flip side, i know some women who ONLY date black guys because they have big you know whats and they tend to be the most aggressive. Some prefer Latin guys.. many Latin guys are absolutely amazing looking...especially from Columbia, DR, Cuba, Brazil, etc..

• Carolyn2 months agoReport

I've not found black men to be any bigger...

I am a white woman and my second husband was black. sad to say he past away last year. 

Because all men copy white men including beauty standard. Of course people prefer the real and original ones. Which one do you choose, real iPhone or the imitation from China ?

• finc2 months agoReport

what? how can a non white man copy a white man? how can you copy someone else's skin color, hair color, height, etc?

I am a white male.

This is definately news to me, I always thought women prefer men of their own ethnicity and race.

They think White men have more money. 

And their children will be as pretty as those

biracial people on tv. 

White men are handsome.

You will also notice white women are very much desired by black and brown men.