Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

should I be having sex ?

my boy friend is around 16 and 15 . I have no intinctions of getting pregnant  because there is no possible way for me to get pregnant . should we keep having sex

no edward

I do have a medical reason why I cant get pregnante 

If you're a girl, you can get pregnant at 15 unless you have a medical condition preventing it (even if you use condoms or take birth control). If you're a guy, or a trans girl, be wary of STDs, you guys should still be using a condom. Even if you're a trans guy taking testosterone, it's still pretty likely that you're viable for pregnancy. Be safe!

• Vriska2 months agoReport

In response to your actual question, as long as the sex is consensual, and you feel safe, there's no reason for you to stop. If there's a possibility for you to get pregnant, you should also probably be waiting to have sex until you are prepared for the risk of a pregnancy.

You've been told at age 15 that you are completely infertile?

• GB

There are lots of  teenagers who thought there was no possible way they could get pregnant, who did.

you seem sure of not getting pregnant

• Edna

Why would you think there's "no possible way" you could get pregnant?  If you're having unprotected sex with your boyfriend, of course you can get pregnant.

No, you should not be having sex until you can use even somewhat proper grammar. Your sentence formation and punctuation is atrocious. Instead of sex, you should be getting tutoring.

• Edna

No "intinctions" of getting pregnant? 

• edward

You have a hysterectomy or something that prevents you from getting pregnant?

Sex = potential for pregnancy.  I'll leave it at that.

• MissA

What makes you think there is no possible way for you to get pregnant? You are probably both perfectly fertile and are apparently doing the thing that makes you get pregnant.

• ?

no and you shouldn't be doing it at all