How long will it take before we start seeing rioting because of COVID-19?

• Dze

maybe for economic reasons, depends on how things go .. if they let trump do his job it probably wont happen ..

No reason for anybody to riot.

Why would anyone riot over that?  It does not make sense!

Most likely places like Berkeley will be leading the way.

• Larry

I don't see rioting because of covid19. I do see a civil war brewing between Democrats and Republicans. Trump has made Republicans as bad as he is. I'm a Democrat, never hated Republicans, but I sure do now and am ready to blow their heads off. Cons, Dems have guns too. All kind of guns. that are waiting for you.

• hamel5

There seems to be a need for hysteria, among some of you - that isn't being met. 

Eventually, this virus subsided and we get back to work.  In the meantime , I've seen nothing but quite cooperation from my neighbors.  

Good thing there wasn't internet during WW2, we never would have gotten through it. 

55,391,247,360 seconds from now ... exactly.