Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How to cope with absolutely no support from family now with mental health and no friends? Family have dropped me now?

My sister called me an attention seeker and was absolutely DISGUSTING, saying about how I’ve put the family through hell and shït with my overdosing when I’m clearly struggling horribly. I come from a very evil family.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I’m sorry to hear about your family worries. Please visit JW.Org and type in “Family”. It gives great Bible based suggestions on how we can cope with our families better. 

A lot of times , it’s communication that we lack. We talk “at each other” instead of talking “to each other”. Type in whatever your feeling, and read on it. It has helped me a lot 🙂

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Dont worry about it.. Just go your own way and tell em all to go get fuuuccked.. Go out get some drugs and overdose on it.. Blame Trump Like ALL DEMOCRITS DO... Just say.. .ITS TRUMPS FAULT THAT YOUR A STUPID LOOSER..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My advice to you is to get help. Pull on your adult undies and stop doing drugs.

Stop overdosing.

Get a job/use your money to go to rehab and see a therapist.

Your family may be evil but don't use them as the excuse for all your problems take some responsibility for your actions. They could be wrong but you definitely aren't right.

Source(s): My opinion
  • 2 months ago

Just relax for your own sanity, let a new channel open in your mind and you will see peace.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Take the warning to change your behaviour. You cannot behave in an utterly self-centred way, demanding help but lashing out at everyone who tries to give you the advice and help you actually need, and expect people not to walk away. No-one can help a person who puts themselves beyond help.

Do you care for a single person other than yourself? Do you actually show love for anyone? If the answer to these questions is no, then that is the root of your problem.

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Distance your self from them.

The are ghastly people who not have a clue what you are going through.

A woman told me that 30 years ago she took an overdoes and in the ER the nurses were so offhand with her that she said forget it. I'm going home.

A staff member threw her bag at her. Plus her brother called her a 'stupid *****',

Mental health is not a stigma anymore and thousands, millions of people have a crisis. 

Now you are free I hope you can find some stability and take care of yourself.

• 2 months ago

Seek mental health help. Go to a behavioral health center.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your sister is absolutely right.  

You pulled your PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! **** in her home, in your nephew's bed.

Your repeated tylenol abuse and your refusal to actually follow thru on getting any mental health care has put your family thru hell and they are done.

Nobody to blame for that but yourself.

The world doesn't revolve around you, sophie.

• Elza2 months agoReport

Preach.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I would like their opinions on this first.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.