Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

Has the coronavirus pandemic turn your town into a ghost town?

• .

Traffic is very light and hardly anyone is outside walking.  Besides "essential services," everything is shut down.  And we only have two confirmed cases of the virus in my city.

No- actually I see more people out walking now than usual. Summer people came early this year and it's supposed to snow 7 inches tonight! Hahahahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!!

I live out in the country so life is pretty much the same.  There is less traffic on the roads and we severely limit our trips to the grocery store.

Hahaha... Nope. Over here in SoCal, most people don't give two shlts. They all still go out anyway, and in large groups too. It's like the pandemic doesn't even exist.

Unfortunately, these brain-damaged retards  are the reason California will be LAST to have it's restrictions removed. I hate it here.