Does Pearl L answers deserve comments or should I just thumb her up and move on to the next answer?

• Pronk

SHEER your comments with her,

but remember that she’s a

NO NONSENSE type of gal..🧐

thats up to you as long as the comments are good ones i dont mind getting them

No Pearl is as not thinking as a rock. There I said it. I love her but, hey.

well, in the immortal words of Pearl herself........

"i think that's true". 

Oh lets just stop trying to figure out Pearl. It's just ridiculous. I must admit she does generate a lot of opinions which she actually lacks

• Jess C

I dont know... they might, but she never really replies to them.

• Juan

That organisation is called soundexchange IFPIorigin Switzerland is all released in Europe also but there is a right which depends on the country you are from if you want a new right you must write to the office from Switzerland to be a brand new right for somethong you ever were and you never knew then you got the right but this commited a sting to me cause I was a right for an old tango called LA CUMPARSITA from AIK you must match your house and telephone and address they give you straight away the right but there is certain freedom on know your risks it happened I was a right since 1920 I never knew you may see at your oen risk it can be dangerous I got atracked by the mafia that is all about