Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 2 months ago

Dolly Parton has said two things recently that was headline news....what think of them and why?

1. she wants to pose in Playboy as a centerfold model for her 75th birthday. and just the other day 2. that she thinks the Corona Virus is a special message from God....(but what? and why?)

Playboy always chose girls with enormous jugs.  Not sure why.  I'm surprised Dolly Parton never appeared in Playboy years ago!  Now, I understand, they no longer do photos of naked women.

I love Dolly Parton.  All through her career she was funny and witty and though I don't like country music I loved her voice.  So I don't mean to throw any shade at her. But I have to wonder what those enormous mammae would look like today bare, unsupported.  I'm guessing she would want to be photographed in some kind of support garment.  Maybe lingerie.  Or an 'over-the-shoulder boulder holder'.

Christians like to see EVERYTHING as a special message from God.  They yearn to believe God is intimately involved in their daily lives.  Everything happens for a reason!  These are the people who believed AIDS was a special punishment from God to punish gays!  But notice, God is not sparing Christians.  The virus strikes Christians and Atheists alike!  People whose job it is to appeal to Christians often say stuff they don't personally believe or even mean.  Like Trump wanting to end the quarantine on Easter because 'Easter is very special to me!'  Dolly saw what happened to the Dixie Chicks when they criticized GW Bush.  She's not going to make that mistake!

She’d be a good running mate choice for Biden.  

you need to ask her this question

• Leo

Funny.  I've always associated Dolly with two things.

i think her 9 to 5's  might be over ...p