Frederick asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

Is it abhorent when black man has sex with white girl?

As for me,i think it is

most definitely, yes.

• Chris Ancor

nope.............................

is she his wife? not only is it none of my business who you sleep with, but it is none of your business who i sleep with.

well suppose i for one feel that it is time for the black community to integrate. so far, it has been a one way street with the black community refusing to integrate white people, asians,  and latinos, et cetera, into their black community; however, it is time for them to write a new chapter of black history in america by integrating completely. integration is a two way street.

It is to racists such as yourself. The sooner your ilk go extinct the better,

It's obviously what created you, so yes.

Your culture may have impressed this as a taboo, though in modern society most no longer discriminate with regard to who someone loves, and it’s become far more complicated today than simply a race difference in relationships.

It's abhorrent when ANY man has sexual relations with ANY girl.  That's pedophilia, a serious sexual crime.  If they have the relation with a WOMAN, that's entirely legal, provided there's informed consent.  

• Please don’t be a third GEN feminist. What I mean by that is, it is easy to use the word girl rather than woman. That doesn’t make it right, but that doesn’t make the use of the word pedophilia correct either.

My girlfriend is a black model. They tend to be squirters. They get so excited and jittery for the white dingus. I never knew it was a thing until my first. I love black women. 

I masterbate to this a lot 

I could care less, my ex was black