Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Why Sagittarius is always attracted to Aquarius?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who? I know sagittarius but never heard of aqu arries

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Juan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

In. Europe happened the same in the 90's they thought they were talking about rock and roll business but I always wanted to tell to the europeans about what they never knew about Fidel. Castro in southamerica dictatorship same happened in the 90's we were talkimg with doctors like Juan Dobon and he never imagined if it wqs Fidel. Castro and there was all this theme about pedophilia in the curse of ehat was all aboutbthe 90's and making business out of it called auerella in political terms but the news they wereball talking about the conventionnof americas and they never knew even GRAFICO magazine exposing Diego Armando Maradona totally naled never knew what was the querella all aboutnif younsee surely you get punished tonsee the truth with doctirs like Juan Dobon talking about The Betales then came the police day when happened áeptember the 11th then nobody knew about me but the sudden awKening from Robert Redfird Diaries of a Motorcycke were surely the holocaust they never imagined why the release did not happen to Robert Redford and thatbwas the fact september the 11th has something to do with practically doing nothing in argentina but replicas fron psyquiatric regime the police in Argentina never asked themselves if they knew Fidel Castro also they had billion kinds of eays to jail people beijg totally the same bit Giantanamo reality never happened not even among ky friends sure was all Fidel. Castro reality even talking aboutnconcentration camos and all

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Manx Nd snjsjns

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic. 

So you explain.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Disagree. 

Source(s): Experience.
  • 2 months ago

My Sister is not attracted to me. Stop making stuff up.

• Snoopy
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

See that would be really awkward

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's a rhyming thing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.