Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

No I didn’t do it for attention at all - I’ve left work without telling anyone, work in an amazon warehouse. Given the fact that my manager ?

Knows I’m suicidal and have attempted suicide you’d think he’d ring me to check I am safe and okay but I’ve had nothing. Does this prove I have no support in work?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Take antidepressants buddy they can reduce negative thoughts 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'd like to help, but I don't know if I can. I thought you were nice, you are really really really not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You refuse to take part in your own recovery.

Your manager has more important things to deal with then the PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! behavior of a single employee who walked out of work.   You'll be lucky to have a job to return to if you do go back.

The world doesn't revolve around you, sophie.

• 2 months ago

All it proves is you are an unreliable employee who will probably lose your job.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bort
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. When a person walks out without telling anyone the employer assumes that person quit. They have no reason to contact you and, besides not having reason to because you quit, they're probably busy filling in doing the things you were responsible to do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.