do women enjoy oral sex?

91 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Giving oral sex? I enjoy it. I’ve never received it though.

• finc2 months agoReport

are you married ? if so, do you feel offended if your husband wants to perform oral sex on you?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

The ones I have been with did

• 2 months ago

who cares it stops them moaning

• Longtime Hubby
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Usually starts the moaning here. ;-P

• 2 months ago

Done correctly women in general love to receive oral sex. Giving oral???? Some do some dont like it. Dont push them let them know and decide 

• ...Show all comments
    • Waterdragon
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I think any guy who does not like to give oral sex is selfish and crazy. Sex is about pleasure and as a male i love how oral pleases a lady. For myself i get more pleasure giving. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Many of them love receiving don’t think I’ve been with one that didn’t, giving it is a different story unfortunately 

• Mista Melqui2 months agoReport

I've recently met a woman that only likes giving it and gets mad at me if I don't bust a but in her mouth; yes Jane is nice like that to me.   

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Giving = NO 

Getting = YES 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on the Women. Some don't like it as they think they are about to taste a snake others doesn't bother them just part of a sexual experience. While some love it think they are tasting a lollipop or ice cream

• 2 months ago

Yes, most women love Receiving it but you really have to know her body to focus on her weak spots. 

• 2 months ago

Giving or receiving..

'

Most love receiving BUT ONLY if you really get in there and do it the way she wants it done.. Have a clean shave with no stubble etc. Really find the way she likes it and tell her to hold your head and to tell you what she wants, how she wants it etc... THEN do what she says she wants.. 

'

IF you're lucky she will reciprocate in the same way.

'

Just do it right and they will reach down and grab your head with both hands and try to pull you inside as hard as they can while really grinding all over your face.. Thats when you know you're doing it right.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Like anything I'm sure there are those that do and those that don't

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.