Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why do incel men believe all women are dumb and men's properties?

Don't they know they can't get laid by insulting women? They only way to get p*ss is by flattering them. What's the big deal morons. Just flatter women and you get sex in return, be smart morons. Have you ever seen an alpha male saying women are dumb. Never they know how to play the game.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Projection. They assume everyone is as dumb as they are. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I think Incels fear women more than anything. Most "alpha male" types treat some if they are dumb and have little to no respect for them. Honestly, your angry judgmental views sound like you are an Incel or on your way to becoming one.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Why do you care then? People can and will think and say whatever they want. Then you must think their statements hold some truth to them.

• 2 months ago

I don't know any man who thinks that, that's just an assumption perpetuated by crazy feminist.

Besides, the point of being an incel is by definition restraining yourself from any relationship with women. Why would an incel feel that a woman is his property? It's more probable that an alpha-male would say something like that.

• ...Show all comments
    • KHAAAAN!
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

MGTOW is the one that (theoretically) abstains from relationships. Incel is short for "involuntarily celibate" and are the whiny, entitled colostomy bags OP is talking about.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Incels don’t necessarily believe that. The only inherent belief of an incel is that, despite their best efforts, they are unable to find someone who they are attracted to for consensual sex.

As for the incels you’re referring to, many of them have already tried everything the successful people do, and after a lifetime of failure they have given up, thus their negative attitude.

Do you really think all of the successful people out there would have endless perseverance if it didn’t work out for them relatively early on in their lives? Of course they wouldn’t!

• ...Show all comments
    • Anonymous2 months agoReport

Think of how many people completely take for granted the fact that they can split bills and have free, condomless sex on a regular basis.

• 2 months ago

Insulting women or giving them "negs" or negative comments is the basis of getting laid.  You will never get laid by kissing ***.

• ...Show all comments
    • KHAAAAN!
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Alternative alternative idea, maybe stop assuming that every guy who isn't you is automatically bad/abusive/etc.

• 2 months ago

Where do you get your data from?

Please, cite your sources.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They need to take bullshitting classes, apparently. I'm thinking of an incel I know, and if you asked him why he didn't flatter women he would probably say it was insincere. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's why they are incels in the first place. Their parents failed to teach them to respect women.

• 2 months ago

Ah. So the alpha male begs women for sex? I do not think so. What you described is the guy stuck in the friend zone for the rest of his life. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.