Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Black (Dark Red), fluid-filled lesion on the belly pubic fold?

This was a few years ago when I was fifteen. A week before, I had a girl touch my penis with her hand and nothing else. It's possible she had saliva on her hand but she was kissing me so I assume if I was gonna get something, it would be on my mouth. 

I also started a medication called lymecycline around that time which is an antibiotic used to treat acne. It doesn't say anything specific on it, but it does mention that it could worsen acne.

This small boil/cyst/whatever appeared on my groin in where my belly folds. Over a few days, it got bigger. I thought it was just a zit of some kind so I put a sterilised sewing needle through it. It drained a bit but got even worse over a longer period of time.

I don't remember if it was always black or if that only happened after I drained it. It took like a month or two to completely go away but when it did, it left a scar which I still have. It's not highly visible, but it is noticeable.

It hasn't happened again since it went away, but I would like to be able to explain this scar. Has this happened to anyone else? Was it the antibiotic or the girl? I'm pretty sure we were both virgins at the time so I don't think she'd have an STD.

I can say it wasn’t an sti as none present like that. But other than that just speculation which isn’t really useful sounds like a simple  abscess