Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 2 months ago

Vegans cant beat their meat because they dont have any. Those vaginas!?

QUESTION: There arent REALLY Vegans. It's just something young people claim to be because they dont know wtf. Right?

BONUS QUESTION: What favorite clothing item of yours makes you have a better day when you wear it?

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Vegans can't beat their meat,  but they can swing their melons. 

BQ.    This Jacket, of course, ......it's my Navy Cruise Jacket,  and never fails to start  up a conversation.   People always want to know what all the patches  mean....and world travelers are always happy to see their flag......and then ask  how I liked their  country. 

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

Oh cruel unforgiving god?  *shakes diaper menacingly at God* (there's really no other way to shake a diaper!)  ...Okay I dont wear a diaper (a monkey might though, and it sounds funny *URP!*

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

This has to be the most random thing I have ever read, and my blue 23yo sweatshirt.

• 2 months agoReport

Old blue eh? :)

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Vegans BEET their meet all the time..

Since they think beets are a good meat substitute.🤣

• ...Show all comments
    • 2 months agoReport

Ok, I made Phil Barnbar up. But still, if someone offers you a beet, run fastly away making barfing noises!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My favorite hoodie was stolen during a funeral. 😏 I had it for almost 20 years.

Other than that, I feel so comfy in basketball shorts. 😄

No, not a vegan/vegetarian. But I have my no desire for meat moments. This week, just been craving cheese sticks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.