Did cavemen wait and wait for grapes to get big?

Well, they had really slow internet back then so waiting for grapes seemed normal

Well, they didnt actually refer to their penii as "grapes". The proper term for penis

in Caveman speak was Wooka Wooka, Woo!!

But they did wait for them to grow, often to no avail as it was not yet understood what causes that. And then they'd tell fart jokes.

Source(s): Big Book of Caveman Life, 7 millionth edition
  • I wolud squash their grapes! I wolud hump like its my duty,  till their grapes were squished so small (how small were they?) Their grapes wolud be so small, they woludnt even need a bag to keep them in. *psshh!* Their grapes wolud be so small, their anuses wolud think they were just a couple more clingons.  So small will their grapes be after my relentless assault, that no charges colud be brought for grape squashing, since there'd be no grapes to even see. *farts unapologetically*

• Oh you bad climinal, Mistah Tlump!

Cavemen didnt grow grapes, they assembled radios in their spare time. Didnt you know? Oh yes. Lots of radios..some of them quite small, and...wait, the japanese did that. Oh. Never mind

• YOU the one with never mind!  Yeesh.  Here, I make you some fresh bat and green gravy over lice. You love this, try. *hands*

Yes, they liked their wine on the ROCKS-   but the pebbles were annoying. 

• Pronk

They wined about how the pesky wooly mammoths wolud trample their vineyards.😳

• Ah so! Mistah Weasel wollies about woory mammoth arr the time.  Yeesh! .... Here, I make you some fresh bat and green gravy over lice. You love this, try. *hands*

• RR

They were grapeful to have them to eat.

• polly

They did,but it was a fruitless endeavour

• Pronk

You a pear to be correct.🧐👍

Yes, but when they didn't they wined about it.

• Jess C

Yes, they liked big things.