Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Birth partners out?

Am I the only one who is NOT all that upset about the "no birth partners in the room/at the appointments" thing.

And even if you don't like it, why are people posting their anger instead of posting encouraging and inspiring things for moms to know they can get through it. I mean, c'mon, women used to birth "alone" or with only the help of their medical professional.

I just don't see the big deal. I don't mind having my husbands hand to squeeze so that he can "share" some of the pain, LOL, but I also think I'd be perfectly fine without him or anyone else in the room. And as for the appointments and stuff like that, most men (if they are being honest), hate going anyway. They can see the ultrasound pic when you, the mom, get home.

C'mon ladies, buck up!! Time to wrap your mind around it and go ahead and get that baby out. All the anger and negativity posts aren't doing anyone any good🤷‍♀️💪

(And for all those that will be quick to judge or assume I don't have children, Yes, I am married, happily married for 4 years, with a toddler and one on the way.)

• Juan

There is a novie which is programmed since Carlos Saul Menrm all the time looking for correspondance by letters the letters never arrived for a programmed movie called Il Postino by this government I had thousend troubkes with a letter box never arrived any letter