Two on two ?

2016 kyrie 2001 Allen Iverson vs 2016 steph curry  2017 Russell Westbrook 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Curry and westbrook.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Wow, that's a tough one. I'm going with Kyrie and Iverson because everyone is taking the other two.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are stupid to ask such a stupid question.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They discuss all sports topics. If you are interested to call in their sports radio show which is called, "730 The Game" feel free to call them. Their shows phone number is, 704-332-0173. Their radio show is on Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also they have their afternoon show 3pm ET 6:55pm ET.

Another radio show is called, "Jerry Eaves" radio show. It is Monday to Friday, 12:05pm ET to 12:55pm ET. The phone number to the show is 502-571-1080. I am a fan of 2 sports radio shows.

• 2 months ago

10000 to 1 when it comes to evil spirits fighting against humans trying to lead us to the lake of fire for eternity with them and satan.

~MUST accept Jesus as your Sacrifice for sin, be baptized, turn from sin, obey GOD and Jesus, walk in His ways to make it to Heaven. this is not religion~

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Curry and Westbrook. Westbrook is too athletic

• jared
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Easily Steph and Russ lol. Who on Ky and AI's team is playing DEFENSE on a dude who can shoot from literally ANYWHERE on the floor and the most ATHLETIC point guard EVER ?

• Steve
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I was never a fan of Kyrie. Iverson and Westbrook is a pretty great matchup. Ill take Curry and Westbrook.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.