Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

My stupid aunt has a cat and she treats the bas.tard as if it was a human child.?

My stupid aunt has a cat and she treats the bas.tard as if it was a human child. She shows excessive affection over the animal all the time. And now with this problem of the virus.. she wants to go out to get cat food... because the damn cat doesn’t want to eat anything else.. she’s 58 and she lives with her 72 year old brother who is almost like her slave.. He does almost all the cleaning, also cook, he goes out to buy most things including a 30 pound bag of sawdust so the stupid cat has where to sh.it, he also clean all the mess of the cat, Given the situation I’m assuming that at least this time she would be the one to go out to get the food for her own cat… but he’s like her slave and she could send him to get it. So.. Does this excessive affection for a useless cat have a name? Is it a mental issue? I'm considering doing a good deed and go for cat food give it to her but after it is poisoned.

I'm just worried for my uncle. He does a lot for her yet she treats him like sh.it. She definitely cares more about that useless cat than him, her brother. yeah anyway whatever..

• J M

Why don’t you quit being a brat and help her out by going to the grocery store for her.

If it's her and her brother's money,and they have an understanding over the distribution of responsibilities and chores between them, there's nothing you can do and it isn't your problem what they do with their lives and time.I'd suggest you find a family of your own and try to find happiness.

• patty

are u jelous u don''t have a butler

• JR

Why are you so hateful? Your aunt has a companion that she loves. Help her out and get the cat food.