Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Why does my sister treat me badly and is nice to my brother?

Hello, my brother and I are identical twins and have similar personalities and interests but our older sister is really mean and malicious to me and nice to my brother. I havent had any confrontations with our sister and I have tried to talk to her about this but she says she doesnt know what I mean. Once when she mistook me for my brother she treated me completely nice until I corrected her and her attitude completely changed. I have apologised to her for anything I may have done to her. I asked my brother and he sees it too. What should I do? This has been going on for years.

i would ask your sister about it, im an identical twin myself

Maybe you should try to talk to your sister 

she could just be picking on you because shes your older sister, some sisters are like that. I would pick on my younger sibling too but I love my sibling to death! I would really sit down with her and tell her how you feel.If that doesn't work sit down with her and your parents. Good luck! 

She's a narcissist. You are the scapegoat and your brother is The Golden child.... Read about it online.

Source(s): 20 years experience