Atheists, what is your opinion of COVID-19?
- sexy trollLv 42 months agoFavourite answer
It's annoying having to suplex people for a roll of booty paper
- John QLD AULv 52 months ago
At least it's proven and exists..
- RicardoLv 72 months ago
Its really rather cute, in a deadly sort of way.
- robin_lionheartLv 72 months ago
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Chris AncorLv 72 months ago
Those bugs are atheists.
- HernandoLv 62 months ago
COVID-19 is bad, m-kay?
- vorenhutzLv 72 months ago
I don't like it if that's what you're asking
- EverardLv 72 months ago
COVID-19 is a type of natural occurrence that has been occurring regularly for millions of years.
It's a mere inconvenience compared to the bubonic plague (Black Death) of the 13th Century.
It's calculated Black Death killed 50 million people in the 14th century, or 60% of Europeans.
The Black Death spread across Europe in the years 1346-53
Most people will survive COVID-19
Especially if you're under 19.
I'm 73 - I may not 😎
- AnonymousLv 52 months ago
Bad for the earthly economy
- r.wolfpawLv 62 months ago
Covid-19+covfefe=many hours of laughter.