How bad is the Coronavirus hurting you financially?
- HAPPY PUPPY!Lv 72 months ago
I understand this is not the worst condition, but its pretty fine 🛒 .
- PLv 72 months ago
interest rates were low before
- Anonymous2 months ago
Actually profiting by it to a tiny degree. To protect the drivers, public transit here is having passengers enter as well as exit through the back doors, & rides are free. That saves $ when going to shops.
- MaiaLv 52 months ago
Not at all. In fact we haven't had to put juice in the car for almost 2 weeks already, so that's a bonus.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Harley LadyLv 72 months ago
Other than my 401K, I am surviving okay!
- Bond James BondLv 72 months ago
Not at all except for the huge drop in property values that is coming
- audreyLv 72 months ago
Lost most of my 401k. It was tiny, but it was all I had to supplement my $717 SS check.
- SSP Bowl DudeLv 72 months ago
- User SetiaLv 62 months ago
Not really, but some of them out there are worried about that.
- Hal A. PeñoLv 62 months ago
So far it's not but I could lose my job. I have a rainy day savings account for just an an occasion. If I lose my job I'll be okay for a while.