How to indirectly ask a guy if he has a girlfriend?

A guy at work has asked me to eat lunch with him several times, and i want to ask if he has a gf..How do I go about doing this indirectly?

Well first, go get you some lunch!

Then you flirt. You smile at him when he makes eye contact. If he's loyal he'll realize this and say it right then and there. But if not, then you continue flirting. You can ask him. Why did you wanna ask me to lunch? Why do you wanna get to know me? Ask him questions that make him get to that. Make him express his feelings for you. If he has an interest for you, it's quite clear he doesn't have a gf and wants you to take that place in his life :)

• edward

I always just assumed that ladies i was interested in already had someone. I want to get to know them and then i ask about the boyfriend. If they don’t have one...i know it’s my opportunity

• edward

...one” or “alright”  the first one is what you want to hear.  Then you can be a little more agressive.