Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

I cried at the doctors office, and she was so shocked, how embarrassing is this ?

She didn’t know what to do 

For the last 8 months I’ve been complaining of signs of a uti

The test showed I had a uti but when took antibiotics I reacted badly and went to the Er (the er sent me home and said there antibiotics in you so we can’t do much) 

Then I got sent to a specialist 

Then he tells me”the pee result shows no signs of uti” 

ThenvI tell Him I was on Antibitoics

Then he tells me “no it’s overactive bladder syndrome but will make you take a blood test and a pee test to be sure” 

So I have to wait 6 more months to speak woth him

The. I realized wtf am I doing sitting and waiting when I can easily do this at a walk in clinic

So I go to a walk in clinic and they tell me 

There’s nothing in your pee

But just wait for the specialist 

But the pain is too much so I go back to the ORGINAL FIRST DOCTOR

and tell her “the antibiotics didn’t work” I need medication 

And she pulls Up tests results and ultra sounds I took and tells me your KIDNEY IS HYDRONPHELIS SWELLING

etc all this **** about my left bladder and kidney 

So I just start crying and telling her I been waiting for months and I’m making my bladder/kidney worse

I need sometjing I can’t sleep

I haven’t been sleeping

I fall asleep eve day  at 9 am 

She just gave me sleeping pills and so I never even filled the perspcition for that 

She said wait for your appointment 

And I’m sitting here crying as I write this 

It's not embarrassing at all, you shouldn't have to deal any pain and I hope you heal better.

• k w

I got poisoned by antibiotics, 2 different kinds, one from an HMO doc, and the other

from my dentist, I told the dentist I was already on them but he insisted I needed to take them, it was bad advice, do a search for weight gain and antibiotics, you'll see many many complaints, I too gained 60# in 90 days, farmers use antibiotics to fatten up cattle to make more money, you can look that up too...AND there are other ways

to rid the body of UTI you should search and find out how, it's not that hard at all, knowing that, kinda takes the mystery out of doctoring, anyone can do it...drugs are dangerous as I found out....

No such thing as hydronphelis swelling but if you mean Hydronephrosis swelling it is because of a blocked tube from kidney and you need a stent put in to drain the pee but I doubt it is that it you have an overactive bladder - I recently had kidney stones and had overactive bladder but I got stent put in and eventually kidney stones blasted and stent removed. Go back and speak to your doctor.

• NONAME2 months agoReport

I have it this Tuesday and yes that’s what I meant ^ just spelt it wrong. They said nothing is showing a blockage for this, the ultra sound did not show anything out of the ordinary to show why there’s swelling (my guess is it’s an infection )

• kelvin

it means you are a troll as i looked it up and no such medical thing even exists

• NONAME2 months agoReport

**** you, why bother even commenting if you’re gonna be such a ****. Ofc a uti exists you dumb **** 

What the f#ck is this crap? WHY do we need to hear this? YOU ARE IN PAIN. It isn't EMBARRASSING to be in pain...ITS PAIN!!!

• NONAME2 months agoReport

The tests coming up as negative AND THEYRE LIKE U SHOW ALL THE SYPTOMS BUT THE TESTS SAYS DIFFERENT. So I feel as if I complaining for no reason and I feel so embarssed by that because the doctor was like “what’s the problem here when can I do now “