? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Isn't it great to have a President who brags and boasts about his TV ratings on Twitter and during White House briefings?

• ?

YES... I LOVE IT... ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH which it seems you are against.. 

'

How about you saying the exact same thing about BOXERS, WRESTLERS, and ALL SPORTS people for saying how great they and their teams are.. 

'

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE..

'

I think Colby and Shack and ALL THE SPORTS PEOPLE should also be treated as equals.. .THEY ARE ALL FULL OF CRAP FOR THEIR BRAGGING TO..

• QUEST?

and also lies to inflate his ego.

It's a pretty sad day when the hair-gelled stuffed shirt who runs my state inspires more confidence than the duly elected POTUS.

I'm British and I feel really sorry for you guys.  We have some total fools as politicians but your POTUS takes things to another level.

i think it is great

• angelea2 months agoReport

I think you are a moron.

Nope, it is not great when any one tries to gain some TV time with such boasts, especially when so may people are hurting and dying out there.

• Mack

He appears to have convinced a lot of people that all of his disgusting behaviour is awesome. The only explanation is that they don’t care how bad he is, as long as the republicans stay in the White House and liberals are executed. The sad thing is that many liberals would be happy with the republicans in power as long as it was a different reasonable peaceful likeable literate modest person.

It's a lot better than a president ignoring a crisis like Obama did with Benghazi

• angelea2 months agoReport

And no, having a President who is only concerned with passing blame instead of actually preparing the public for what is to come is not what I would call a good leader.   

• Rick B

Yep!! He is awesome and will be there fr a few more years.