Am I wrong about women?

Personally I'm of the belief nowadays that we should not desire women as sex objects and that women who use their bodies and dress up to be "kinky" are delusional and really need help. They seem to be giving men the desire to drool over them and I dont appreciate people getting used like that. Also despite the fact I'm attracted to women I think desiring them just for their bodies is sexist and pig headed.

In my opinion, I will be within the confidence in the present day that many of us ought not to would like most women mainly because love-making products and therefore most women what person take advantage of their bodies together with getting into character to generally be "kinky" happen to be delusional together with really want assistance. These look getting gents any would like to drool about him or her together with That I never delight in consumers being employed this way. At the same time despite the fact I will be drawn to most women It is my opinion in the market for him or her for their bodies is certainly sexist together with pig in the direction.

A lot of society holds an over sexualized image. Like anything this holds both negative and positive aspects. It's leading to better education about sex and more choice for individuals. However, it also warps individuals perceptions on what they think is right or not about themselves and how they're percieved. I'm not really sure if this is a question about women and their sexual attitudes towards life, but I think that you should understand that it's her choice in what she does with her body and in what context. Within all genders there are people who are overly sexual and people who are not and all the people who fall between. Also, desire is held withing your own personal being. People are allowed to express themselves how they like, and you have the choice to not look.It really depends on the context of the situation. I hope this helps!

• j153e

Not all women are sexually alike.  You may be feeling your way to clarifying what you're looking for in a relationship.  Suggest these two books as possibly helpful:  "For Couples Only," Shaunti Feldhahn; "Finding a Higher Love."

Desiring women sexually is normal, but only wanting them for their bodies is objectifying. While there are women who just don't care about that and show theirselves purely to entice men, the vast majority do so simply because they like to. If men drool all over them, that's the man's own fault. It should be common sense not to treat them like sex objects just because they have bodies.