just bought a new TV can’t seem to get the image very clear any tips ? Also I don’t know where these plug into as our provider installed?

The way he installed it is all the colours combined into two do I separate them and what is this for ?

shady image means no signal in or distort signal in

Didn't it come with a manual?

The remote has access to picture settings that can be adjusted - color/contrast/brightness, etc.

• arther

go in one of the hdmi inputs if possible if its missing one of the red blue or yellow on the Component video input it will be missing a color 

• Bill

I'm surprised your cable  provider  didn't  use  the HDMI plugs, unless  you  chose not  to  pay  extra for  them. In that  case, you use whatever  is available on  the cable  box. DVD players  used  to  have  the  red, blue, green plugs, but  now  they use HDMI. 

It should say on them what they are: unless you have a lot of stuff like cameras you don't use them. or if you are connecting to speakers. I can see an ethernet connection which goes to your router and an aerial socket, and HDMI inputs that go to a video recorder.  You should have a manual that shows you what goes with what.

• Barry

Those are audio ports. For headphones and speakers. If the image isn't perfect the TV needs to be returned. You shouldn't need to try to adjust it. It should be perfect from first switch on especially as the supplier installed it. I assume your antennae/dish is providing a good signal? Maybe you should check that? Although if your old TV worked OK it can't be that.